Our Strength is Fellowship; Our Success is Participation.
Looking to join? You can download the Probus Collingwood membership application (in PDF format) below.
Want to read up on what Probus Clubs stand for and what principles the club abides by? Check out the Probus Constitution (in PDF format) below.
To paraphrase a line from the movie, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, “who are those guys?” What backgrounds are represented by the members of the Club? There are many individuals with many diverse backgrounds, this is but a sampling:
- Corporate: CEOs, Managers, Presidents
- Education: School Principals, Teachers, School Board Reps.
- Engineering: Engineers, Geophysicist, Trades
- Financial: Accountants, Bankers, Planners, Advisors, Managers
- Human Resources
- Legal: Lawyers, Judges
- Medical: Dentists, Physicians, Surgeons
- Media: Broadcasting, Newsprint
- Military: Veterans, and ex servicemen. Pilots
- Sales and Marketing: Real Estate, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, etc.
Meetings are the first Thursday of every month, starting at 10:00 am. They are held at The Royal Canadian Legion, 490 Ontario Street, Collingwood.
Probus Club of Collingwood
Membership: Mike Martynuik, 705-422-2138