Our Strength is Fellowship; Our Success is Participation.
Looking to join? You can download the Probus Collingwood membership application (in PDF format) below.
Want to read up on what Probus Clubs stand for and what principles the club abides by? Check out the Probus Constitution (in PDF format) below.
To paraphrase a line from the movie, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, “who are those guys?” What backgrounds are represented by the members of the Club? There are many individuals with many diverse backgrounds, this is but a sampling:
- Corporate: CEOs, Managers, Presidents
- Education: School Principals, Teachers, School Board Reps.
- Engineering: Engineers, Geophysicist, Trades
- Financial: Accountants, Bankers, Planners, Advisors, Managers
- Human Resources
- Legal: Lawyers, Judges
- Medical: Dentists, Physicians, Surgeons
- Media: Broadcasting, Newsprint
- Military: Veterans, and ex servicemen. Pilots
- Sales and Marketing: Real Estate, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, etc.
Probus Club of Collingwood, Veterans and Servicemen
Probus Golf 2019
This year, the Probus Club of Collingwood is extending a warm welcome to the Mountain View Probus Club and Probus Lighthouse members to join in on the fun. This will form the basis of the local Probus Golf Society!
Golf Co-ordinator, Bob Philips
Wednesday, July 17
Contact: Doug Smith
Meetings are the first Thursday of every month, starting at 0945 am. They are held at The Royal Canadian Legion, 490 Ontario Street, Collingwood. Phone: 705-445-3780
Probus Club of Collingwood
Membership: John Megarry, 705-445-1261