Our Strength is Fellowship; Our Success is Participation.
Looking to join? You can download the Probus Collingwood membership application (in PDF format) below.
Want to read up on what Probus Clubs stand for and what principles the club abides by? Check out the Probus Constitution (in PDF format) below.
To paraphrase a line from the movie, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, “who are those guys?” What backgrounds are represented by the members of the Club? There are many individuals with many diverse backgrounds, this is but a sampling:
- Corporate: CEOs, Managers, Presidents
- Education: School Principals, Teachers, School Board Reps.
- Engineering: Engineers, Geophysicist, Trades
- Financial: Accountants, Bankers, Planners, Advisors, Managers
- Human Resources
- Legal: Lawyers, Judges
- Medical: Dentists, Physicians, Surgeons
- Media: Broadcasting, Newsprint
- Military: Veterans, and ex servicemen. Pilots
- Sales and Marketing: Real Estate, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, etc.
This Monday May16 we will again depart from the Cdn tire parking lot over by Montana’s.
The plan is to meet1015 depart 1030 destination the airport there we will stop for lunch before the trek back.
Might be a good idea to bring some cash as I’m not sure they have credit.
If for some reason we have to cancel I wii send out notification by 9 am.
Contact: Steve Hawker or George Christie
Contact George Christie or Steve Hawker
Meetings are the first Thursday of every month, starting at 10:00 am. They are held at The Royal Canadian Legion, 490 Ontario Street, Collingwood.
Probus Club of Collingwood
Membership: John Megarry, 705-445-1261