Our Strength is Fellowship; Our Success is Participation.
The Probus Club of Collingwood, which celebrated it’s 31st anniversary in October, 2017, is the original men’s Probus Club of the Georgian Triangle, and one of the first in Ontario. Informative speakers each month combined with a membership of over 160 retired and semi-retired active men, enable us to create a place of enjoyment and fellowship in the community, emphasizing the Probus motto. We enjoy numerous trips and social events throughout the year, including golf, biking, theatre, excursions, and tours of businesses throughout Ontario.
Our next meeting is:
November 7, 0945
To paraphrase a line from the movie, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, “who are those guys?” What backgrounds are represented by the members of the Club? There are many individuals with many diverse backgrounds.
- Corporate: CEOs, Managers, Presidents
- Education: School Principals, Teachers, School Board Reps.
- Engineering: Engineers, Geophysicist, Trades
- Financial: Accountants, Bankers, Planners, Advisors, Managers, Human Resources
- Legal: Lawyers
- Medical: Dentists, Physicians, Surgeons
- Media: Broadcasting, Newsprint
- Military: Veterans, and ex servicemen, Pilots
- Sales and Marketing: Real Estate, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, etc.
The members of the Probus Club warmly welcome guests,
visitors and walk-ins!
Are you a Probus Member?
WE ARE LEGENDS! (In our own minds). Join Probus Ski Legends, and enjoy New Friends, Ski Buddies, Ski Trips, Ski Days at Escarpment Private Clubs, Discounts, and great Parties.
Follow our website tabs for constantly updated current information and dates for all our activities.
Join us and enjoy being a LEGEND!
Contact: Brian Lucas
Wednesday, September 25
Many Thanks to Doug Brown!
Meetings are the first Thursday of every month, starting at 0945 am. They are held at The Royal Canadian Legion, 490 Ontario Street, Collingwood. Phone: 705-445-3780
Probus Club of Collingwood
Membership: John Megarry, 705-445-1261