June 12, 11:00 to 12:30
Contact: jim Worts
In 1969 they began collecting Heritage items and farm equipment and opened Bygone Days Farm, a place where farm animals could be viewed at close range.
In 1971 the location was named Bygone Days Museum. By 1972, other buildings were added to show the growing collection of heritage items.
Now there are 30 buildings dating from the mid 1800’s. Each building is complete with authentic furnishings and artifacts.
The farm section has been phased out but the Heritage Village is thriving and has an extensive collection of buggies, cutters and wagons along with 3 steam engines, a steam train, 24 antique tractors and many other farm implements.