Our Strength is Fellowship; Our Success is Participation.
Looking to join? You can download the Probus Collingwood membership application (in PDF format) below.
Want to read up on what Probus Clubs stand for and what principles the club abides by? Check out the Probus Constitution (in PDF format) below.
To paraphrase a line from the movie, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, “who are those guys?” What backgrounds are represented by the members of the Club? There are many individuals with many diverse backgrounds, this is but a sampling:
- Corporate: CEOs, Managers, Presidents
- Education: School Principals, Teachers, School Board Reps.
- Engineering: Engineers, Geophysicist, Trades
- Financial: Accountants, Bankers, Planners, Advisors, Managers
- Human Resources
- Legal: Lawyers, Judges
- Medical: Dentists, Physicians, Surgeons
- Media: Broadcasting, Newsprint
- Military: Veterans, and ex servicemen. Pilots
- Sales and Marketing: Real Estate, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, etc.
Probus Club of Collingwood, Veterans and Servicemen
A gathering of friends.
Thursday, May 23, 4-6 p.m.
Please BYOB and Snacks
To be held at Sandy White’s home
May 27, @ 10:30 behind Tim’s on First Street.
Local tours will be conducted by George Christie.
Contact: Steve Hawker
Meetings are the first Thursday of every month, starting at 0945 am. They are held at The Royal Canadian Legion, 490 Ontario Street, Collingwood. Phone: 705-445-3780
Probus Club of Collingwood
Membership: John Megarry, 705-445-1261